There was a man with a large…umm…did she REALLY say that? Yes. Yes she did.
We continued with reading Raisin in the Sun today. This evening, you have an open journal prompt. Some things you might consider:
- What is the significance of Lena’s plant?
- How do religious beliefs impact Mama’s perspective on the world?
- Why does Ruth respond so vehemently to Travis’s story about chasing the rat?
- What is “ghetto-itis” and why do the Youngers have it?
- 6th period only -Why is Asagai’s nickname for Beneatha so appropriate?