Reminder that tomorrow is the last call for Task 1. You have up until October 9 to finish late drafting on Task 1.
Also, lots of questions about Journal Prompts for this week’s reading. Here we go:
- Alaska After: Once more, what would FOSTER see if he was reading “After?”
- Foster Chapter 1: List the five aspects of the QUEST and then apply them to something you have read (or viewed) in the form used on pages 3-5.
- Foster Chapter 5: Define intertextuality. Discuss three examples that have helped you in reading specific works.
- Foster Chapter 9: Identify a text (OTHER than Percy Jackson) influenced by Greek Mythology. Explain the connections.
Today I introduced Task 2. Your first proposal is due no later than October 9. In your Task 2 Packet, you have the following:
- Task 2 Instructions and Sample Calendars
- Previous Challenges to OMM, LOTF, TKAM and LFAIntroduction to Persuasion Basics
- Sample Task 2 Proposal
- Sample Task 2 Letter
- Task 2 Proposal Help SHEET
- Task 2 Drafting Help Sheet (Before and After with commentary)
We spent the rest of the day working on proposals in the lab.