Hmm. I didn’t expect a late start. Grr. This puts the two classes in an imbalance…because 7th hour gets only 29 minutes. SO. I’m going to abbreviate your concept mapping activity a little and eliminate a reading day Friday to compensate.
What that means for today:
- We’ll start/finish our F451 discussion
- Find homes for the Twitter quotes, as time permits
What that means for the week:
- Wednesday – Concept mapping & presentation preparation (instructions to follow)
- Thursday – Concept mapping & Presentation preparation
- Friday – Class time will be for you to finish your concept maps and prepare your presentations for TUESDAY. Note this was supposed to be a reading day for “Education by Poetry” and “The Student, The Fish, and Agassiz,” two new critical reading essays. Even without a reading day, you will need to read/journal about these essays by WEDNESDAY, when we will discuss them.
- Monday – Writing day in the lab. Lots of people still in proposal phase, with less than a month till the end of the trimester. EEEK.
- Tuesday – Presentations
- Wednesday – Discussion over The Student, The Fish, And Agassiz and Robert Frost’s “Education by Poetry” –both critical essays in our study of poetry.