- Monday: Writing day as usual. Quick reminder that all writing on Task 3 is done on Friday. Even if you’re not. I will stop accepting drafts at NOON.
- Tuesday: We’ll finish reading Antigone and then talk about the tragedy arc of the narrative (who experiences the Humpty Dumpty, why, and how). We’ll spend some time reading “The Cheertastic Christmas Miracle.”
This is where things diverge, since 5th period will miss class on Wednesday.
- Wednesday: 1st hour will have time to Review for Antigone Test in class; 5th hour will be at Career Caravan and will miss the in-class review time. We’ll spend some time reading “The Cheertastic Christmas Miracle.”
- Thursday: You’ll take a short test over Antigone.
- Friday: We’ll do some vocabulary activities for those of us who are in class and finish reading “The Cheertastic Christmas Miracle.”