Some helpful things for task 4, for those feeling stuck, wanting examples, or needing to get started
- How to organize your pattern paper
- Writing topic sentences in your pattern paper
- Listing vs. Explaining an example in paragraphs Sample one and Sample two
- Getting rid of passive voice in pattern paper
Citations should appear immediately after the title of your book and should look like this:
- In The Lightning Thief (Riordan 2006), Percy Jackson is…
- Eragon has a dragon as a partner and an elf for a friend in Inheritance (Paolini, 2003).