Today we’ll start by putting our green lines from the essays on a big poster. Then we’ll talk about why we chose the ones we chose.
We’ll also talk about…
- What surprised us in the reading — “Whoa.” or “Huh, I never thought about that.”
- What confirmed what we know or challenged what we think in the essays.
- What information or approaches we found suspicious in the essays.
- How the essays might relate to our study of dystopia and F451 specifically
- Whether or not we “buy” the arguments that reading & specifically reading fiction matters in making us more human, more alive, more vibrant.