Period 1 will miss Wednesday due to the PSAT, so they will have their seminar on TUESDAY during class.
Period 5 will have their seminar on WEDNESDAY during class and will have a reading day on Tuesday.
For your lab book, I’d prefer if you did the pick five passages/analyze one prompt that we did last time, but if you’ve already done it with write three questions answer one, that’s fine too.
As always during seminar, if you didn’t get to put your two cents in, go ahead and comment here on this post within twenty four hours, provided that:
- You add something to the discussion that we didn’t get to address OR you offer a nuance on the discussion that might change how we see things
- You explain clearly how your thinking connects with the class discussion we actually had.
- You reference the text as specifically as possible.
On the flip side, contributions that…
- summarize the discussion
- repeat things we already discussed
- identify thoughts about the text without reference to the discussion
- reference general/vague ideas that may or may not specifically relate to the actual text